mercredi 18 mai 2022

La puissance de l'Amour


⁣⁣The Power of Love ⁣⁣⁣

“I once met a Man who loved me when it felt to me like the whole world couldn’t. ⁣⁣⁣⁣He took me under his wings, and like a loving mother, he helped me feel safe, loved, and protected.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣There was nothing I had to give him, except my pain, suffering, and darkness. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣And in return, he helped restore my Faith,  my Freedom, and my  Aliveness…⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣It was through him that I began to see how everyone is fighting a hard battle. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣And that what this world needs now more than ever, is not people who become hard and bitter in the face of evil and darkness. ⁣⁣⁣⁣The Power of Love Is Far Greater than All Darkness⁣ It is a world of duality we’re still living in. And where there is light, we will also find darkness.⁣⁣⁣⁣ But I now know that a spark of LIGHT is far more powerful than all darkness. ⁣⁣⁣⁣And that what LOVE can do in a second, can’t even compare with all the evil darkness can do in a lifetime… ⁣⁣⁣⁣I have seen the ugly side of humanity. And I never thought I’d recover. ⁣⁣⁣⁣But then I saw how the Light coming through one single being, could heal the pain built in a lifetime. ⁣⁣⁣⁣And it no longer seemed to matter whether people were choosing love, or whether they were choosing darkness. ⁣⁣⁣⁣For the power of LOVE is far greater than all darkness… ⁣⁣⁣⁣And what LOVE can do in a second, can’t even compare with all the evil darkness can do in a lifetime…” by Luminița D. Saviuc  ( une petite fille de coeur avec laquelle je corresponds  depuis longtemps) 



Well, I am here to tell you that what I have to share with you has worked for me. I say this as someone who: ⁣

  • Lived with an alcoholic and abusive father for more than twelve years. ⁣
  • Got deprived of love and nourishment throughout her entire childhood. ⁣
  • Used to believe that your self-worth came from your net worth and, since she never had enough of the latter, suffered from low self-esteem. ⁣
  • Got abused physically, mentally and emotionally for years and years. 
  • Lived in crappy, crowded orphanages with mean, irresponsible caretakers. ⁣
  • Got ridiculed, labeled, judged and laughed at constantly all throughout her childhood and teenage years. ⁣
  • Struggled with giving up on, and letting go of, the person she loved the most, her former longtime boyfriend. ⁣
  • And much, much more. ⁣

I don’t say this because I want or need your sympathy (I don’t). I share it to elaborate the extent of the horrible things that I had to go through and to make a simple point: 

The story of your past doesn’t have to become the story of your life. Your past does not have to be your future. ⁣

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire